The lawyers of Land, Parker & Welch, P.A. bring 120 years of combined legal experience and deep roots in the communities surrounding Manning, S.C., to the practice of law on behalf of South Carolinians. As a family-run law firm, Land, Parker & Welch provides a broad range of general practice legal services in Manning, including Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation claims, in an atmosphere of caring professionalism and camaraderie.
Land, Parker & Welch, P.A. protects the rights of our clients and works tirelessly to get them fair results under South Carolina law. We will pursue the facts of each case on behalf of our clients through negotiation and to the highest reaches of the South Carolina or federal court systems when necessary.
General Practice Legal Services in Manning
Contact Land, Parker & Welch, P.A. today at (803) 435-8894 or through our online form, so we can provide advice, investigate your case and help you pursue your claim in any of these practice areas:
- Social Security Disability: The SSD / SSI lawyers of Land, Parker & Welch can help you apply for disability benefits or appeal benefit allocations and denials. Our attorneys understand the strict Social Security Administration criteria for allocating benefits and will build an evidence-based case on your behalf.
- Workers’ Compensation: Thousands of workers suffer injuries on the job every year in South Carolina. State workers’ compensation laws are in place to make sure these injured workers can cover the costs of medical care, lost wages and other financial burdens as they recuperate or live with permanent disabilities. The lawyers of Land, Parker & Welch will stand as your advocate before the S.C. Workers’ Compensation Commission and in the state’s courts.
- Criminal Defense: The right to a zealous defense when charged in a criminal court of law is a fundamental American right that Land, Parker & Welch takes seriously. From arrest to detention, arraignment, trial and sentencing, we will stand as your advocate. We defend juveniles and adults against misdemeanor, DUI and/or felony charges. Do not go it alone.
- Family Law: Land, Parker & Welch attorneys provide compassionate assistance to guide clients through the legal vagaries of life, including marriage (pre-nuptial agreements), divorce and dissolution, spousal support, child custody, adoption and guardianship. We strive for equitable arrangements that ensure our clients’ welfare.
- Estate Planning: The estate planning lawyers of Land, Parker & Welch can help you develop workable plans to build and retain funds for a proper retirement, and to eventually pass on your assets as you intend. Let us advise you of the options available and prepare the appropriate instruments to meet your goals through planning, , wills, business succession plans, and other devices.
- Probate: Probate is a court-supervised process for transferring a deceased person’s assets to the beneficiaries listed in his or her will, trust or other device. Problems arise when someone dies intestate, i.e., without a will, or when a will, trust or other conveyance device is contested. Because probate disputes can understandably be charged with emotion, having a Land, Parker & Welch attorney by your side is the best way to protect your rights and interests.
- Personal Injury: You can be hurt or even killed in many ways through no fault of your own: workplace accidents, , faulty products, swimming pool accidents, dog bites, and more. When someone suffers injury or death because of the negligence or recklessness of another, the injured party has a right to seek compensation for their losses. The attorneys of Land, Parker & Welch pursue personal injury and wrongful death actions on behalf of our clients. Our goal is to help them obtain the compensation they deserve.
- Auto Accidents: Every day in South Carolina, car and truck accidents cause injuries and deaths that have severe and long-lasting physical, emotional and financial harm to those harmed or to those who survive the death of a loved one. But the term “accident” is often incorrect; wrecks are often caused by negligence and recklessness. Contact Land, Parker & Welch if you have been hurt in a car wreck in which the driver has been charged with DUI, distracted driving (texting or cellphone use) or may have otherwise been responsible for injuries or losses for which you may deserve compensation.
- Real Estate: Land, Parker & Welch attorneys enjoy assisting clients . with real estate transactions. Our mission is to guide you through efficient, seamless and trouble-free real estate transactions – from negotiation and title search to closing – that protect your rights and interests.
- Traffic Tickets: Have you received a speeding ticket or other motor vehicle violation? Our attorneys represent clients for all types of moving violations in South Carolina courts.
Contact Land, Parker & Welch, P.A. today at (803) 435-8894 or through our online form for a free initial review and appraisal of your case.