At Land, Parker & Welch, P.A., our workers’ compensation lawyers and Social Security Disability attorneys are committed to helping our clients in Kingstree, SC. Call us today at 803-435-8894 to learn we can help as you seek benefits.
Kingstree, SC, Hospitals and Medical Centers
If you’ve recently suffered a serious injury or disabling condition, our workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability lawyers are familiar with the difficulties and frustration you are experiencing. Hospitals and medical centers serving the Kingstree, SC, community include:
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital, 500 Nelson Blvd., Kingstree, SC, (843) 355-8888
- Lake City Community Hospital, 258 N. Ron McNair Blvd., Lake City, SC, (843) 374-2036
- McLeod Regional Medical Center, 555 E. Cheves St., Florence, SC, (843) 777-2000
- Carolinas Hospital System, 805 Pamplico Highway, Florence, SC, (843) 674-5000
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital, 606 Black River Rd., Georgetown, SC, (843) 527-7000
Kingstree, SC, Community Information
Kingstree, South Carolina, is in Williamsburg County and is the county seat and the center for business in Williamsburg County. Kingstree is an agricultural-based community, home to one of the largest cotton gins and tobacco markets in the state. At Land, Parker & Welch, P.A., our S.C. workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability lawyers are proud to serve the nearly 4,000 residents of Kingstree.
Kingstree, conveniently located on US 52, is approximately halfway between Florence and Charleston. Kingstree is known for its many festivals, including the Kingstree Pig Pickin’ and the Kings Tree Trials horse races.
Workers’ Compensation in Kingstree, SC
The South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission’s purpose is to ensure prompt and reasonable income and medical benefits to work-related accident victims, or income benefits to their dependents, regardless of fault. Contact Land, Parker & Welch, P.A., to have a workers’ compensation lawyer represent you at any level of your claim. The South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission is located in downtown Columbia. The laws that will apply to your claim include:
- Code of Laws Title 42 – Workers’ Compensation
- Chapter 67 Workers Compensation Commission Statutory Authority; 1976 Code Sections 42-3-30 and 42-3080
Social Security Disability in Kingstree, SC
In Kingstree, SC, disable individuals may qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). If you believe your disability claim has been wrongfully denied, contact our Social Security Disability attorneys at 803-435-8894 to schedule a consultation.
The nearest Social Security office for Kingstree, South Carolina, residents is located at 413 King St., Georgetown, S.C. 29440.