We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Learn More

How do I report my injury?

The report process involves filing a specific form, (Form 50 or Form 52) with the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. Although your employer is required to report an injury and to ensure that any injured worker gets medical attention (except for minor injuries), an employer may fail to report a serious injury, either deliberately or simply by failing to do so within the time limits. If you are unsure if your employer is adhering to the rules about reporting injuries, you can be proactive and report it directly yourself.

Posted in: Featured Personal Injury FAQs, Featured Worker's Compensation FAQs, Worker's Compensation