We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Learn More

What I do not have the money to continue treating with my physician?

Your claim with Social Security is based on medical evidence. We encourage our clients to continue treating their illnesses with their treating physician if at all possible. If you are not able to continue medical services with your existing physician due to finances, explore treatment at medical clinics that have sliding fee scale (community clinics, community mental health clinics).

Posted in: Featured Social Security Disability FAQs, Social Security